Touring Electra Glide Standard
BIKE IS $18,999 PLUS TAX AND TITLE. CALL OR STOP IN AND CHECK THIS BIKE OUT.
2019 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Standard
The Electra Glide® Standard model is a “less-dressed dresser” that offers the purist the ability to disconnect from screens and gadgets and enjoy the ride. All of the Harley-Davidson Touring essentials are in place: The stirring performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, the style and wind protection of the iconic Batwing fairing, convenient hard-shell saddlebags, the capable touring chassis, and, the peace of mind of a factory-fresh bike covered by a warranty.
What’s more, it’s stripped-down nature makes the Electra Glide® Standard an accessible starting point for the owner to broadly define and customize the motorcycle.
Features may include:
- Black engine with polished rocker covers and cam cover, outer primary cover and derby cover
- Black with Machined Highlights Impeller cast aluminum wheels (17-inch front/16-inch rear)
- Solo touring seat designed for long-haul comfort
- Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce rider head buffeting
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Electra Glide® rider footboards
- One color choice: Vivid Black
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel.
- For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits.
- Counter-balancer cancel primary vibration at idle for improved rider and passenger comfort
- Four valve cylinder heads improve airflow through the engine and contribute to power output.
- Dual spark plugs for a more complete combustion of the air/fuel charge to maximize power and efficiency.
- Single camshaft helps reduce mechanical noise so a richer exhaust tone can predominate.
- Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision cooling allow a 10.0:1 compression ratio for strong torque output and acceleration.
- Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not leak down or require further adjustment.
- The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most situations.
- Molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
- Electronic cruise control holds a steady speed for comfort on long rides.
- Optional Reflex ™ electronically linked brakes with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) deliver confident stopping power.
- Convenient hard-shell saddlebags
- Rider Glove box in place of infotainment
- Nothing specific to FLHT but FLHX & FLHXS accessories apply.
Vehicle:2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Electra Glide Standard
Engine:1.8L (1750cc), 2 cylinders OHV - Pushrod, 8 valve, V Twin
Fuel Economy:43 mpg
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake Brand Name: Brembo®
Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Chassis Protectors: Yes
Engine Case Guard: Yes
Floor Board Location: Driver
Side Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Windshield Brand: Lexan®
Fuel Level Warning Type: Gauge
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 26.8
Seat Height (mm): 680.7
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Leather
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Location: Left and Right Side
Number Of Side Cases: 2
Side Case Material: Vinyl
Air Adjustable: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: Showa®
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 49
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Material: Steel
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Steering Damper: Yes
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ 130/80 R17 65H
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
Front Tire Speed Rating: H
Front Tire Width: 130
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ 180/65 R16 81H
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
Rear Tire Width: 180
Rear Wheel Diameter: 16
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.